Dear Dance Obsessions Families,
In the face of the (COVID-19) Coronavirus Outbreak, D.O. is committed to the health and well-being of our dancers and their families. We would like to address the precautions that are currently being taken by Dance Obsessions.
At this time, our doors are open for all classes!
There are no known cases within our D.O. community; should you or someone in your family contract COVID-19 or the Flu, please be sure to let us know ASAP.
In addition to our daily sanitation, we have increased disinfecting wipe downs in our high traffic areas such as studio barres (before & after classes), doorknobs, light switches and tables/sinks etc. throughout our facility.
D.O. is committed to following the guidelines coming from local, state and national Health Organizations. Please see Tips from Pennsylvania Department of Health (in blue). The World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that given increasing risk to the general public for contracting the coronavirus (Covid-19), now is the time for communities to prepare.
We highly encourage D.O.’s staff, faculty, dancers, and their families to do what they can to keep our Studio space a healthy and clean environment.
Please remind your dancer to use precautions against the spread of germs, such as:
• Wash hands thoroughly & frequently (including before/after classes)
• Avoid touching your face & hands; cough & sneeze into a tissue (throw it away immediately), then wash hands.
• When washing your hands, wash at least 20 seconds (sing the ABC’s! while washing)
• Refrain from unnecessary physical contact with others
• Do NOT SHARE water bottles, food, cups, utensils
• Please stay home if you or a family member is sick or showing signs of illness
• Finally, please be advised that D.O. has increased our supply of hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, etc. & tissues. Hand sanitizer will be available for use in & around common areas.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to email us directly at DOtheDance5678@gmail.com or call 610-358-1730 (leave a message if no answer)
Thank you for helping us keep our Facility a healthy environment for our D.O. Family,
Dance Obsessions Management